Sorry about your loss.
it’s alright, I’ll get through it
Condolences on your terrible loss.
My grandad died of the same reason. I was 6… If you need somebody to talk just write to me.
Jesus that’s unbearably awful. I am so so sorry to hear that. My best wishes are with you and your family ):
Im so sorry for your loss. :(!! Please feel free to count on me if you want to talk! :/
i bet not a lot of people will see this post and just scroll past through this but I just want to share some things I have learned from losing my father a few days ago
1) the world is messed up, there actually exists those people who kill other people for the sake of a piece of paper issued by the government, violence is ridiculous and meaningless
2) cherish every moment with your loved ones especially family, I can’t emphasize this enough, even if right now you feel you hate them and you can’t stand being in the same room with them, you’ll never know when their time is up and you will probs groan and be like i heard it 20392 times already but i kid you not, death is always lurking around
3) don’t take anyone for granted pls
4) i know one of the hardest things to hear is “you’ll be okay” and shit but trust me, everything will be okay and will turn out fine, i lost my mother just 3 years ago also and I guess you could consider me an orphan but trust me, this too shall pass and it is coming from someone who has lost both her dearest family members, just hold on for the sake of everyone around you and for yourself
5) I know a lot of you are not religious and don’t want to be involved in anything religious but i believe in God and I know He’ll be there for me (please just respect my beliefs and don’t message me about my religion)
6) be in peace because your loved one is in a better place now
7) they are chillin’ with Jesus and probs Freddie Mercury or something
8) death is never the answer to sadness, just move on and get on with life because that is what your loved one would want you to do
9) there will always always always be a light at the end of the tunnel even if it may not seem so, going through the pain of losing both parents, I know that things happen for a reason and that things will later start to make sense
This song is dedicated to my father who just passed away. He didn’t die because of sickness or any health complications but of murder. He was murdered because some bastard saw money more important than a life. A bastard saw money more important than the love of a man for his wife and his children. Did the bastard even think for anyone else but damn fucking money? That bastard killed my father this afternoon. 12:00 pm, I see my father in the morgue. His body— cold and bloody. It was just my birthday yesterday and next week, I’ll be graduating high school. My dad won’t be coming to my graduation. He won’t get to see me walk down the aisle. He won’t get to see his grandchildren. And that bastard will be alive somewhere holding a gun and living life while the rest of my family and all the people who loved my dad will be grieving inside.
I hope justice will be served.
Freddie getting ready for a concert at the Rainbow Theatre, London, 1974.
Freddie Mercury - more and less rare pics.
Queen at Wembley Stadium for Live Aid, 1985.
Excerpts from a 1986 interview with Roger Taylor.
Oh, Roger, dear… xDDD